The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Morrison Fabrications
Please Support ExtremePSI

Saw my first EVO, sad day. *Pics*

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

1stGENracer

20+ Year Contributor
Sep 10, 2002
Lewiston, Idaho
Well went to the dealership to Test Drive an EVO. Well they only had 1 so far, and someone else bought it, and then they did something else to it the first day owning it, really sad.

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

Originally posted by doodie
ouch, thats gotta hurt... looks like they slid into a pole

Exactly. Was going around a corner at 90mph, got the rear tires off the road, and spun out in some gravel, coming to a stop against a telephone pole. This all happened with the Salesman in the car too, the guy ended up buying it, and wanted to get it fixed before he takes it home. They said its going to be a while before it gets fixed, the parts have to be shipped from Japan.

The guy must suck at driving, its a rally car, and he wrecked it cause he hit some gravel.:rolleyes:

that sucks , if i was the salesman i would of made the guy pay for the car to get fixed , and then keep it on the DL and sell the car to someone else , there is no-way i would let that guy have the car!

motherf#cker doesn't deserve an EVO if that's what he does to it.

Originally posted by PsSsShTGSX
damn that sux. i didnt know they came with brembo brakes and enkei wheels. thats sweet.

Very nice huh.

I still can't believe the moron wrecked it though. I wonder if its the first wrecked EVO 8 in the US?

-wonders what dh the salesman was thinking letting the idiot hit curves at 90mph. :rolleyes:

I guess yall forgot about something called a break in period.

I was at a drift comp in CALI this weekend and got a couple pics of a few also:thumb:

Attachments

• calitri 106.jpg
    calitri 106.jpg
    50.8 KB · Views: 1,091
Oh and here is rhys millen's car right next to it...;) for you rally fans:thumb:

Attachments

• calitri 104.jpg
    calitri 104.jpg
    75.3 KB · Views: 1,032
Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back