The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support JNZ Tuning
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

Turbochargers.com "2G solution" w/16G turbo

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hey, Im new to the forum, and DSM's in general for the most part but I found a good deal on a 2G and have decided to do a few small mods to it. Ive always been a fan of Subarus but have since 'crossed over' :) Anyways, I picked up the "2G solution kit" from Turbochargers.com and will be installing it this week with a write-up and review.

I went with this turbo upgrade because it wasnt too 'crazy'. On my last WRX I was running a 32R and the car ended up turning into a money pit once you figure in fueling, standalone, etc.. I also liked this kit because it gave me a choice in four different turbos, ported manifold, new gaskets, and all the misc. fittings and lines I needed. I opted for the EVO 3 Big 16G. Theres a lot of good information about this turbo here. I know some people question the quality and build of this specific 16G, but Ive personally installed them on friends cars and they performed extremely well.

Heres a picture of everything out of the box:
You must be logged in to view this image or video.

Heres a few pictures from Turbochargers' website:

EVO 3 Big 16G:

Manifold, includes new gasket, bolts, and nuts. Not bad!

All new fittings, oil feed/return lines, etc..

If you want some more specific information about turbo selection and just general information, you can view it here. Its priced very competitively at $699. Not bad at all considering everything thats included. I found ordering was very easy on the website and everything was at my door in a matter of days. The only complaint I had was that shipping seemed a little bit higher than I would have expected.

Im going to try my best to start the installation tomorrow night or first thing Wednesday so Ill update it as I progress. Thanks.

-Joey

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back