The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support STM Tuned

Question about MAFT

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

90GSXDan

15+ Year Contributor
Aug 8, 2004
Long Island, New_York
Hey guys, I will be running 780's, safc, MAFT, and a stageIII chip to compensate for the injectors.
My question is, what should the settings be for the 780's?? I believe I will be fine tuning with the SAFC. Thanks

90GSXDan said:
Hey guys, I will be running 780's, safc, MAFT, and a stageIII chip to compensate for the injectors.
My question is, what should the settings be for the 780's?? I believe I will be fine tuning with the SAFC. Thanks
If you're getting a chip (eprom) to compensate for injectors, you should be able to start out with your MAFT zeroed out and just fine tune from there.

Yeah im getting a chip to compensate for the Injectors. So just tune with the AFC?

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back