- Ownership Status:
- I own it
- Turbo Type:
- Transmission Type:
- Build Type:
- Aluminum Mishimoto radiator. Non-Cruise Control throttle cable.
- Balance shaft delete. Boost pill delete. Hacked MAF.
- Mods-EMS & Logging:
- Palm Pilot data logger. Auto-Meter boost gauge. Auto-Meter exhaust temp gauge.
- Front stainless steel braided lines. '93 upgraded front calipers. stoptech slotted rotors (Front). EBC red brake pads (Front). KYB GR2 shocks. polyurethane sway bar bushings. Front strut tower bracing.
- I purchased this car from a local DSM Tuner TedSpec who had bought it from the original owner who happened to be an original member of the BA.DSM group in the Bay Area. I've since gone through and mostly been doing maintenance and fixing small problems such as a boost leak, a bloated radiator hose, and the worlds sloppiest shifter. I hope to build the car into a mountain racer, AWD manual 400Hp street car.
Trouble Logging In or Staying Logged In?CLEAR YOUR BROWSER COOKIES! More info about this can be found here. If you still have trouble after clearing your browser's cookies and cache, reply to that thread and tell us what browser you're using and what device you're using.
Street Build Street/Mountain hill climb 1990 Eagle Talon TSI
- Eagle Talon TSi AWD
Share this Item
Log in/Register to remove this ad