- Ownership Status:
- I own it
- Turbo Type:
- GT35 Variant
- Transmission Type:
- Build Type:
- Holset HX35 Turbo || VRSF FMIC || 1G BOV || FP 4-inch Intake Pipe with K&N Filter || HKS Turbo-Timer || Hallman MBC || Punishment Racing T3 Exhaust manifold || Punishment Racing o2 Housing || Punishment Racing 3" Downpipe || Full 3" exhaust || Walbro 255 || FIC 950cc injectors || Aeromotive A1000 AFPR || Catchcan
- Kiggly Racing High Pressure springs & retainers || FP3 Cams || 3G Revised Lifters || Cometic MLS Head Gasket || ARP Headstuds ||Stock bottom end
- Mods-EMS & Logging:
- DSMLink V3 Full || VDO Boost Gauge || VDO Oil Pressure Gauge || AEM WideBand
- Stock 5-speed || ACT 2600 clutch || Competition Lightweight Flywheel || Aluminum Shifter Base Bushings || Aluminum Shifter Cable Bushings || Stainless Steel Master To Slave Clutch Line || New OEM Slave & Master cylinder
- Koni Yellow shocks/struts || Eibach Sportline Springs || CTS-V front Brake Calipers || Mustang Cobra front brake disks || EVO 8 rear Brembo brake calipers and disks || 17" Weapon R wheels || Avid Racing Motor Mounts
- Purchased her in pieces, after my previous 2G (Starlight) was totaled in an accident. Put Sandy together with parts from Starlight over the Summer (May, June, July 2018) and drove her up from Miami to Ohio to attend The Shootout for the very first time.
I hope to build her into a 500-600awhp street driven machine, and hurt feelings everywhere I take her.
Trouble Logging In or Staying Logged In?CLEAR YOUR BROWSER COOKIES! More info about this can be found here. If you still have trouble after clearing your browser's cookies and cache, reply to that thread and tell us what browser you're using and what device you're using.
Street Build Sandy the GSX
- Mitsubishi Eclipse GSX
Share this Item
Log in/Register to remove this ad