- Ownership Status:
- I own it
- Transmission Type:
- Build Type:
- Land Speed
- PTE6266CEA, Evo III intake, custom exhaust manifold with Tial WG, 3" turbo-back system, ETS 4" intercooler, 3" charge pipe with Tial Q BOV, -10 catch can fittings on valve cover, Jays Racing alternator relocation kit, B&M oil cooler. Walbro 400, FIC 2150cc injectors, AEM fuel rail, FuelLab filter and regulator... and a 1990 N/A throttle body
- Wiseco 1400HD pistons w/ 22mm wrist pins, Manley Turbo Tuff Rods, Kiggly main girdle, balance shaft delete, ARP everything.
Curt Brown 2g head, GSC S2 cams, GSC stainless valves, Kiggly Beehives.
- Mods-EMS & Logging:
- ECMLink V3 with SD, PLX M300 wideband, Autometer Pro Comp Water, Boost, Volts, Oil Pressure gauges
- Quartermaster Twin Disc Clutch
- KYB AGX, Eibach springs, 2g front calipers
- Parts Wishlist:
- Widebody, 18" nose, 2' spoiler... 'Richard Petty blue' paintjob
- Ol' Laser chassis I took a motor out of, maybe getting a new lease in life as a widebody, tall spoiler, 18" nose... project
Trouble Logging In or Staying Logged In?CLEAR YOUR BROWSER COOKIES! More info about this can be found here. If you still have trouble after clearing your browser's cookies and cache, reply to that thread and tell us what browser you're using and what device you're using.
Plymouth Laserbird 700hp
- Plymouth Laser RS Turbo AWD
Share this Item
Log in/Register to remove this ad