- Ownership Status:
- I own it
- Turbo Type:
- Transmission Type:
- Build Type:
- Greddy BOV / Injen Air Intake / Front Mount Intercooler / Turbo Back Stainless Steel Exhaust
- Momo Short Throw Shift Knob
- Performance brake kit/drilled slotted rotors
- So I've always wanted a Mitsubishi Eclipse..One day, I decided to finally buy one and learn to fix it up! I purchased my first DSM in March 2018 for a super good deal. Only thing was...the transmission was blown. And there wasn't much information available about the car. As far as I knew, it was a guy's project and he didn't want it anymore, so that's where I come in. All I know is, I just found my dream project car with a perfect body and a few aftermarket parts already done...I had to buy it. As it sits today (11.7.18), the transmission is out, a new one is coming, & we know a little more about the mystery DSM.
1.) The entire front end has basically been replaced.
2.) At one point in this car's life, it was well maintained and was actually cared for.
So here I am, posting on DSMtuners reaching out to the community, looking for tips and tricks with these cars. I plan on going through a few stages. I want to get it running reliably and then hopefully down the line get into autocross or something with it.
Trouble Logging In or Staying Logged In?CLEAR YOUR BROWSER COOKIES! More info about this can be found here. If you still have trouble after clearing your browser's cookies and cache, reply to that thread and tell us what browser you're using and what device you're using.
Street Build My First Project
- Mitsubishi Eclipse Spyder GST
Share this Item
Log in/Register to remove this ad