- Ownership Status:
- I own it
- Turbo Type:
- GT30 Variant
- Transmission Type:
- Build Type:
- Road Course
- FP3150 turbo (dbb 50-trim with FP30 housing), Tial Wastegate, ExtremePSI Race FMIC, DSMLink, 850cc FIC injectors, Walbro 255lph, Aeromotive A1000 AFPR, full -6 SS braided fuel supply line, Setrab oil cooler, '90 oil filter housing, Thermal R&D exhaust, FPrace exhaust manifold, Megan downpipe, PWR custom aluminum radiator. Recaro Pole Position seats.
- 2.3L stroker motor, Unorthodox cam gears. CNC Ported race head and 2.3L stroker block from Jackson Auto Machine (JAM), JAM cams, new valvetrain hardware, ARP head and main studs, cometic head gasket, Eagle rods, Wiseco pistons, 2.4L crank.
- Mods-EMS & Logging:
- DSMlink, Innovate LC-1 Wideband O2 gauge, Defi oil pressure, fuel pressure, EGT, boost gauges, Autometer oil temp and water temp gauges.
- ACT Xact Flywheel, SPEC Stage 3.5 clutch.
- 17x7.5 Kosei K1 wheels with all season tires, Ground Control coilovers, Koni shocks, Whiteline 22mm front swaybar, 26mm rear, TCE FSL Road Race brake kit (4-piston). 17x9 Team Dynamics wheels and Toyo RA1 255/40/17 tires for the track.
- Parts Wishlist:
- Sparco steering wheel, roll bar, Stack dash panel, Volks or SSR wheels for the street, Wilwood pedal/master cylinder set, new paint, and lots of custom fabrication.
Trouble Logging In or Staying Logged In?CLEAR YOUR BROWSER COOKIES! More info about this can be found here. If you still have trouble after clearing your browser's cookies and cache, reply to that thread and tell us what browser you're using and what device you're using.
Road Race Build Ludachris's Eclipse GSX
- Mitsubishi Eclipse GSX
Share this Item
Log in/Register to remove this ad