- Ownership Status:
- I own it
- Turbo Type:
- GT35 Variant
- Transmission Type:
- Build Type:
- Drag Race
- Evo 3 intake ported, bep exhaust manifold, hx40 pro .55 bep, bc272 cams, evo 8 springs retainers, ported polished 2g head, BR8ES plugs gapped .20, vrsf fmic, ecmlink v3 running speed density, walbro 255, aeromotive afpr, mishimoto catch can
- Ported polished head, stock refresh rebuild, new bearings and rings
- Mods-EMS & Logging:
- Ecmlink v3, speed density, innovate mtx-l
- AWD Swapped, Trans lab shift kit, forced four shift box lite, sinister draginator converter.
- Kyb agx, tien h-tech springs
- Parts Wishlist:
- T3 housing for hx40, quality t3 manifold, quality rods and pistons
- Picked this car up bone stock looking but had a good background. Already had an arc2 ignition box, coil on plug, dejon hard piping running a GM maf, ecmlink v3 rewired walbro 190. Everything else waa stock. My plans were to just continue the sleeper look with a t28 supra side mount and some fueling. As I'm looking for parts to do the sleeper build I come across this 60mm hx40 for real cheap from a local parting hits awd talon out. Well next thing you know I'm buying up basically his whole drivetrain and turbo setup. So here I am overboard with the sleeper look. Future plans are to build the motor to be able to handle the full potential of the hx40 then work on the exterior a little more with some carbon fiber bits from Sergio. Then just continue to maintain and enjoy it as a daily and weekend track car.
Trouble Logging In or Staying Logged In?CLEAR YOUR BROWSER COOKIES! More info about this can be found here. If you still have trouble after clearing your browser's cookies and cache, reply to that thread and tell us what browser you're using and what device you're using.
Street Build Build it for the street and track.
- Mitsubishi Eclipse Spyder GST
Share this Item
eclipse gsx likes this.
Log in/Register to remove this ad