- Ownership Status:
- I own it
- Turbo Type:
- Transmission Type:
- Build Type:
- Injen intake, Evo MR bypass valve, EVOIII o2 housing, o2-back exhaust, custom auxiliary light bar, sealed dual catch-can, Fluidampr
Stainless brake lines, ATE fluid
Autocross, Rally cross: Centric blanks with Carbotech AX6 pads
track days: Outlander brackets, Centric blanks with Carbotech XP10 pads
- Good maintenance, revised lifters, Kiggly HLA
- Mods-EMS & Logging:
- DSMLink V3, PLX SM-AFR, Boost gauge
- ACT 2600 pressure plate, organic disk, and ACT flywheel, Redline fluids
Other related mods: Solid shifter bushings, B&M Short shifter
- KYB AGX F+R, RM rear sway bar, F+R strut braces
Track and Autocross: Dunlop ZII (245)
Rallycross and Ice Rally: Hankook Gravels (205), Michelin X-ice (185), General Altimax Arctics (195), Blizzaks (245).
- Parts Wishlist:
- Not really a wishlist, but a list of mods awaiting for For pavement-only upgrades:
Suspension: DG koni coil-overs, Paul Volk tubular LCA's and tubular rear toe arms upgraded
Brakes: Evo Brembo calipers rebuilt with RB SS vented pistons, High-temp boots, titanium backing plates, Carbo-tech XP10 -track, (AX6-Street), Galant VR-4 knuckles.
Engine: Head refresh with ARP head-studs
Power: FP 68 HTA v2(internally gated), FP cast racing exhaust manifold, Evo III intake manifold.
Chassis: Greengoblin fender braces
- Got into competition four years ago starting with Rally cross. It is a ton of fun and gives me a chance to get my driving fix year-round. I have also gotten into autocross, Ice rally cross, and HPDE events. This car has taken enough abuse and have decided to build a Laser for all of the off-road excursions, and have the 2g for pavement only.
Trouble Logging In or Staying Logged In?CLEAR YOUR BROWSER COOKIES! More info about this can be found here. If you still have trouble after clearing your browser's cookies and cache, reply to that thread and tell us what browser you're using and what device you're using.
Autocross Build Because there is no RallyX option
- Mitsubishi Eclipse GSX
Share this Item
Log in/Register to remove this ad