- Ownership Status:
- I own it
- Transmission Type:
- Build Type:
- Air intake, push button start
- Mods-EMS & Logging:
- Oil pressure and water temp aftermarket gauges
- Not a mod, but the 2.0 T transmission is installed
- 18” rims
- Parts Wishlist:
- Stage 2 or 3 clutch
- Bought the car and there was a whole list of things wrong: missing door panels, shift boot, center console panels, RPM gauge didn’t work. It didn’t shift into 2,4 or reverse gears, windows didn’t work. Door handles were shaved but no solenoids to open them. I used to ha e 2 wires sticking out and I carried an old booster pack around. Haha. Um, No power steering and whatever else I missed. Oh, it was white with burnt orangish/ red doors and rear bumper.
Some people called my car “Skittles”. But the ones of us who work on it affectionately call it “Blue’s Clues” or “Blue”. Because when we started pieceing everything back together it was like “Hey, these wire clips look like they go together... what’d We get?... oh look, blinkers!” So, “we just figured out blue’s clues”.
Fixed most the issues, got 18” rims and new tires. Fixed all the electrical things I cared about. Blinkers don’t blink on the dash, but they work.
I plastidipped the car last summer. That changed the whole game. Now it looks great!
Then, my clutch went out.... so that’s the project I’m currently on.
Trouble Logging In or Staying Logged In?CLEAR YOUR BROWSER COOKIES! More info about this can be found here. If you still have trouble after clearing your browser's cookies and cache, reply to that thread and tell us what browser you're using and what device you're using.
Street Build 97 spyder gs “Blue”
- Mitsubishi Eclipse Spyder N/T
Share this Item
Log in/Register to remove this ad