- Ownership Status:
- I own it
- Turbo Type:
- GT40 Variant
- Transmission Type:
- Build Type:
- Dual intank Walbro 255's, FuelLab AFPR, BM Hi-z 2150's, ETS Race FMIC, Fuellab fuel filter 8an feed.
- Eagle Rods, Weisco 1400HD 8.5:1, BSEK, ARP Mains, ACL Race bearings, Cometic MLS, ARP headstuds, engnbldr valves,guides, and revised lifters, Kiggly Springs and retainers, Delta HKS 272, Fidanza Cam Gears, Holset HX40 in BEP .70 Housing, Punishment Racing T3 Manifold, Tial 38mm Wastegate, Custom DIY Downpipe, Megan full 3in exhaust, Tial Q BOV, Calan Catch can, ALT relocation
- Mods-EMS & Logging:
- DSM link v3, GM IAT, Omni 4 Bar MAP, Inovative LC-1, Prosport Oil and boost gauge, Boost By Gear (DSM Link)
- RAXLES (Front), Rebuilt AWD Tranny Stage 2 TMZ, ACT2900 w/ ACT street disk, 4 bolt rear, Rebuilt drive shaft, Torque solution carrier bearing bushings.
- All prothane bushings from the firewall forward, Jays Racing Active Toe eliminator, Prothane lower control arm, upper control arm and rear sway bar bushings, Boostx Sub frame and mustache bushings, KYB AGX's, and Eibach Pro-Kits
- I purchased this car bone stock in 2009 from an old man. There I was with my first turbo car and not a clue in the world what to do. Before long, the urge to build something greater started to overcome me.
I plan to break into the 10s while keeping as much street drivability as possible. This has been a long adventure so far but there is much more to come.
Trouble Logging In or Staying Logged In?CLEAR YOUR BROWSER COOKIES! More info about this can be found here. If you still have trouble after clearing your browser's cookies and cache, reply to that thread and tell us what browser you're using and what device you're using.
Street Build 1990 Eagle Talon
- Eagle Talon TSi AWD
Share this Item
Log in/Register to remove this ad