The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

Injen intake.......

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Twinturbo2800

15+ Year Contributor
Nov 7, 2004
Montgomeryville, Pennsylvania
wheres the cheapest youve seen it? i think cheapest i saw was like 240

thanks, josh

Injen has always been expensive....However if you want an intake that is just as effective, without the price, Dejon Tool is where I go.

hehe im getting it as a christmas present... just tryin to help my dad out with a good price, LOL

check out ptuning.com. it is 223 shipped. and if you click the link to their website from the sponsors page here. you get an eadditional 5% off.

be sure to order the one for the stock BOV. it will still work with after market BOVs. it just has the recirculation pipe on it, which is needed.

Check out the classifieds, there are several on there for in around the 200 region. I own one and since they are made from aluminum any sort of scratches or oxidation that might befall them can easily be buffed away with a buffing wheel and compound (scratches) or just cleaned up by hand with aluminum polish (oxidation)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back